Developing the European Polyurea Market Together
The Polyurea Development Association Europe (PDA Europe) is the official trade association for the European Polyurea industry. Registered as an official, international not-for-profit association under Belgian law, PDA Europe promotes the highest possible standards for polyurea. Leading experts from across Europe’s chemical industry make up the membership base of PDA Europe providing expert advice on product quality. The association also offers best practice information on areas of environmental consideration and safety and provides an established networking forum for key industry players to discuss the future of the polyurea market. PDA Europe has close links with the American PDA which was formed in 1999.
Definition of Polyurea (PUA)
The cross-linking reaction takes place solely between the isocyanate and the amine-terminated compounds. Hydroxyl groups added through additives or pigment pastes should not have a significant influence on the cross-linking reaction.
PDA Europe commits itself:
- To pursue the interests of the European polyurea industry
- To promote the exchange of ideas for the development of the highest standards and operating efficiency within the European polyurea industry;
- To develop methods for improving the conditions and advancing the best interests of the European polyurea industry;
- To create lasting good will between the members and those who manufacture, specify, apply and purchase polyurea materials and services all around Europe;
- To support and promote equal opportunity for all people within the industry, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.