PDA Europe is proud to welcome you to the new “PDA Europe Polyurea Applicator Spray Course” taking place on 15&16 January 2018 in Galterud, Norway.
Monday, 15 January 2018
- Introduction of the participants and trainers
- What is polyurea?
- Why do we mix?
- How does polyurea elastomer testing work?
- What does health and safety mean?
- The importance of being trained to apply polyurea
- How do we process polyurea?
- How do we prepare surfaces?
- Why do we use primers?
- What happens if?
- Gun maintenance
- Field testing of applied polyurea
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
- The training will be focus on the must requested practical aspects of processing polyurea, with specific focus on linking the theoretical knowledge into practical examples.
For more information check the invitation here.
To register, please use our online registration form dedicated to this event.