PDA Europe is happy to promote case studies from its members. Case studies will be published in the quarterly newsletter and on Linkedin. They may also be presented at the Annual Conference.
PDA Europe is hoping to establish a polyurea library from which cases can be extracted wherever needed to promote and firmly establish this technology in the relevant regulations and directives.
Download our case study submission guidelines here.
Case studies should be submitted to the PDA Europe Secretariat in an editable format.
It is very important to describe:
– type and date of job
– the initial state of the surface treated
– the surface preparation
– the product applied
– the procedure of application
– the long-term performance since application (MOST IMPORTANT!)
Please also add any existing photos, press releases and certificates illustrating the project.
Case study library:
- New pool in Umag, Croatia, BASF Construction Chemicals
- Waste water treatment plant in Cittadella, Italy, BASF Construction Chemicals
- Complete refurbishment of a secondary containment area, Carreño, Spain, BASF Construction Chemicals
- Polyurea, waterproofing system at the Huntsman site : seven years later
- Hippo & rhino enclosure at Zoo Diergarden Rotterdam, VIP
- Waste Water tubes, Netherlands, VIP
- Tunnel, Austria, VIP
- Silos for grain and rice storage, UAE,VIP
- Salt water fishtanks, Tlalim, Israel, VIP
- Hoppers: reduction of noise and vibration problems, VIP
- Fishtanks, Norway, VIP
- Carbon steel tank, Brazil, VIP
- Breska Bridge, Sika
- Bomb blast protection for Emirate air line in London, VIP
- Polyurea in Design Application
- On-site spraying
- Polyaspartic Coatings – Modern Resins for Fast Setting Corrosion Protection Topcoats