As a vertical trade association, PDA Europe welcomes companies from all market levels of the polyurea value chain. The PDA Europe membership is composed of any person, corporation, partnership or association engaged in or interested in the polyurea industry.
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS?
The PDA Europe membership is composed of any person, corporation, partnership or association engaged in or interested in the polyurea industry,
provided that only one membership shall be granted to each business entity. Each subsidiary entity shall secure separate membership.
There are several types of membership:
As a vertical trade association, PDA Europe welcomes companies from all market levels of the polyurea value chain:
• Raw material supplier and distributor
• Equipment supplier and distributor
• Formulator/System supplier
• Independent sales representative
• Specifiers and asset owners
• Architect/Engineer/Specifier/Testing institute
• Pursue the interests of the European polyurea industry
• Promote the exchange of ideas for the development of the highest standards and operating efficiency within the European polyurea industry;
• Develop methods for improving the conditions and advancing the best interests of the European polyurea industry;
• Create lasting good will between the members and those who manufacture, specify, apply and purchase polyurea materials and services all around Europe;
• Support and promote equal opportunity for all people within the industry, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
In order to achieve these purposes, the association can perform all activities, which are necessary or useful, such as:
• Dissemination of technical information through conferences and events on European level;
• Exchange of technical expertise during workshops;
• Raising and maintaining the highest quality standards through state of the art training.
Members are strongly encouraged to actively participate in PDA Europe meetings, committees and other functions.